Saturday, October 3, 2009

"So much time; so little to do.

SCRATCH THAT...reverse it!!!" ~ Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka

My goodness there is SO much going on during the month of October it is ridiculous!

I'll start by saying:

Happy World Card Making Day!!!!!

That's right; today, this first Saturday in October, marks the 4th annual World Card Making Day. A day set aside for kicking off the holiday card-making season. For more information, check out the World Card Making Day website. If you are looking for something to do today, there are LOTS of blogs and websites out there hosting challenges. Splitcoaststampers is one of them, so check it out if you have a chance.

The second, and actually more important thing is, we are now celebrating breast cancer awareness month!

Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!!!!

I invite you, and urge you, to visit thebreastcancersite.com daily and click to fund free mammograms. Every click during October counts as two. If you have a computer at home and at work, or a desktop and a laptop, please visit the site from both.

Stampin' Up! also has a BUNCH of great things going on during the month of October. I will fill you in on the details soon, but if you just can't wait, feel free to visit http://www.stampinup.com/ to check it all out.

Right now, I have the pleasure of going to clean the shower before we have to leave for DJ's T-ball game. After we get home, I have promised to find our dining room table, I need to prepare for my Big Shot Club meeting, and the Georgia Bulldogs play at 3:30, so I've got a busy afternoon ahead of me. This month promises to be among the busiest, but I will try my best to come back and visit my blogging buddies as often as possible. I get in grooves, you know, so maybe this will be a blogging groove...only time will tell. ;-)

Sweet wishes!

No comments: