Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our family portraits

Okay, so I had every intention of blogging again today, and obviously I am, but unfortunately our main computer {with ALL my pictures} crashed earlier. So instead of my original plan, I'm sharing some photos from our family portrait session back in November. My sister-in-law took these pictures in my Granny's back yard.

As you'll see, my SIL is an AWESOME photographer. There is a link to her blog and website (The Bond Between Us) over in the left hand sidebar. I do encourage you to check it out, but I will warn you that her latest blog entry features a boudoir marathon; it's slightly risque.

Now without further ado, here is my beautiful family.

Adorable AJ.

DJ-look at those freckles!

My cute kids and me.

Daddy and his darlings.

Me and my honey. Thanks for these amazing pictures, Kelly!

Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I'm glad you are back!