Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cheep Talk class projects

My preorder class for June featured the Cheep Talk stamp set. Here's what we made.

This first card is a loose CASE of this one by hudsonhannah.
I got the idea for this next card from slschaf771. You can see her creation here.
Since I used a Chocolate Chip base for the card above, I tried to alter this card by kathleenh, but my version didn't work out so well (I tried sandwiching the silicone mat between the layers of my card so that only the front was embossed, but the whole thing got WAY warped). We ended up adhering the Tempting Turquoise card front to a Whisper White card after running the turquoise layer through the Big Shot with the texturz plate.
I CASEd myself for this one. I had made the card in this post for a Splitcoast challenge, and I knew I wanted to make another hinge card for my class.

Here is the card open. Everyone loved this card, and it gave them a little taste of "interactive cards," which is what my retiring stamp set event centered around. I'll try to get pictures of those projects posted soon.

Sweet wishes!

No comments: