Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's all back! (almost)

We've got Office 2007 and all our documents loaded back on the computer. One bummer--all my "favorites" from Internet Explorer are not there. I'm hoping they are there somewhere and Michael just hasn't gotten them put in the right place yet. I had TONS of great stamping blogs on there, some of which are in the sidebar here on my blog, but not all of them, and lots of other sites. Anyway, I had mentioned several times about various things I promised to post. Since this is primarily a stamping blog, I'll start with some projects from last fall.


First is an October-appropriate Halloween card. I used two hostess sets from last year's IB&C on this card. I had made up some packages of assorted tags, including the one used here, to give as prizes at my open house, and I wanted to show a completed card sample using one of the tags, so that's how this idea came about. I don't *think* I CASEd anyone! (Those moments are few and far between!)
The next two cards are ones we made at my class featuring the Just Buzzin' By stamp set. There was a third card, but I gave it to DJ's teacher, whose classroom theme is bees, for her birthday last year, and forgot to take a picture of it.
I CASEd this card from Ronda (rondag) over on SCS. You can see her original creation here. She used a neat bubble wrap technique and some added shimmer with her Dazzling Diamonds glitter. My favorite part, though, is the inside, and how it's hidden when the card is closed.
I wanted to show how this set could be used for a non-bee card, so I CASEd the basic idea from this card by Cambria. I changed the colors because I had used the bright red and blue on the third card that isn't pictured.
Well, that's all for now. I'm just so excited to have our desktop computer back! Have a great Sunday!

Sweet wishes!

No comments: