Saturday, May 31, 2008

Testing...not my promised post

Hello, I’m back. Before I post the project for our friend Micah’s class, I want to practice posting pictures and make sure they appear in the order I want them to. So here are some pics from our trip to the Biltmore house this past Monday (Memorial Day). We have 12-month passes, so we didn’t go in the house this time, but it was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time. Here are some of my faves.

These flowers hang down from the gazebo-type thing that is around the statue of Diana.




Here is a sweet picture of AJ in the garden.








DJ has become our designated photographer. He's pretty good. He took a similar picture of Michael and I in front of a different bush when we were here for my birthday.






After the garden, we walked down to the bass pond. Here are two HUGE catfish. There were two of the white ones in there. They were amazing!






When we were done with the gardens, bass pond, waterfall, and ice cream, we went over to Riverbend Farm. Here's DJ holding a baby chick. They were so soft and tiny!





Okay, so there are the pictures. That was a real pain in the butt! I don't know how some of you bloggers do that on a regular basis! I would press the backspace or delete key one too many times and the pic would disappear, and it's not like you have an Edit>Undo button. I was just trying to get the spacing to look good. (And now that I've looked at the preview, it's still not formatting correctly!) Good grief!!!

Well, looking on the bright side of things...our air conditioning is working again! Praise God!!! Yeah, apparently there is a button located between the unit and the wall outside that you have to push. That's all. At least we knew the guy, it was a simple fix, and it got taken care of in a decent amount of time!

I guess I'll be back tomorrow with the pictures of the project. Right now I need to go finish preparing for my class I'm doing tomorrow. I'll post those projects sometime later too.

Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Lovely - your little is a WONDERFUL photographer! The pic of AJ and the rose is amazing. Glad you had such a nice time on your bday!