Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Or in other words...life as I once knew it is over. I am blogging.

Yes, some of you have been after me for a while, and others have tried to warn me against taking such actions, but alas, over the past few days I have been glued to SCS (Splitcoaststampers--a WONDERFUL online community of paper crafters), created a Yahoo group for members of my Stampin’ Up!® downline, and now started this blog. I'm becoming a computer geek like my DH.

So, stay tuned to see some of my "Sweet Creations." One day I hope to use this tool to the best of it's abilities, but for now, I am just setting up the blog so that I could get the name I wanted. And why did I choose it? Check out my "footer" at the bottom of the page to see the story behind the name. Thanks for stopping by.

Sweet wishes!
~Kelly

No comments: