Tuesday, December 9, 2008

20th anniversary celebration continues!

I have decided that Stampin' Up! should celebrate it's 20th anniversary all the time. The specials they have been offering this year are outstanding! Earlier today they released the list of retiring stamp sets, and for the first time ever, they are being discounted for a limited time! From today (Dec. 9) through Tuesday, December 23, you can order any or all of the sets from the retiring list at a 10% discount. PLUS, during that same time frame, you will receive FREE SHIPPING on all orders totaling $70 or more. Now it has taken me a little while to get this list up because Stampin' Up! provided us with a list in alphabetical order with pages listed, and they had a list by page number, and they had a list with the discounted prices, but there wasn't a list with all of the information in one place. So, here is the list I created in alphabetical order with page numbers and both the regular and discounted prices. I know it's tiny (trust me, I tried to make it bigger), but you can simply click anywhere on the chart to view it larger.

Retired List Pricing
10% Off Dates: December 9‐23, 2008
If “dormant” is listed for the page number, that means the set is not featured in the current IB&C, but can be found on the current dormant list. To view images of all the stamp sets, click here.

Okay, that was MUCH more work than I had anticipated. Apparently blogger doesn't like you to copy and paste a table created in Microsoft Word into your blog entry. So I had to wait on Michael to come to the rescue...all his earlier attempts were in vain, and then we had to run out to Walmart. So we finally were able to download the proper software, save this baby as a PDF, use Paint to change it to a jpeg file, and after a few attempts (including one with a bogus hyperlink), we're done! The first draft of this blog entry was saved at 2:17pm, which I believe is what the time stamp will show; however, it is now 11:55pm!!! AND I have a "previous" post still in draft mode. Well, that one will have to wait for another day, so be on the lookout for samples from my Inspired by Nature class. Until then...

Sweet wishes!

ETA: I am showing up in the proper city and state now! I'm so excited to be "back home"! It's the little things!!! ;)

No comments: