Sunday, May 15, 2011

May Hostess gifts and a few leftovers

Today, I'll share with you the two hand-made hostess gifts that my May Hostesses will receive. The first is a set of four cards. They were inspired by Bonnie Klass's card. I used Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, and Pear Pizazz inks and CS along with Very Vanilla CS and envelopes. I pulled out my old Coluzzle cutting system to cut the ovals and used the Elegant Lines embossing folder. I may take another picture once I package them, because I made a cute butterfly accent for the bag topper.
Second is another Stampin' Success CASE. This vase is gorgeous and was fairly simple to create. However, once I was done, I thought, "Well, you can't put real flowers in here because if you get water on the outside on accident (which I inevitably would), it will ruin it." So I had to create some paper flowers. I used the 2-Step Bird extra large punch to make these too cute tulips.
Finally, here is a picture of the stamp sets I have left after the ladies came and browsed my retired stamp set inventory...and yes, they bought several! All of them are for sale, and I will be posting them on my blog and/or ebay soon, so keep an eye out for that.
If you are interested in earning the set of cards, beautiful vase, and your choice of one of these stamp sets, contact me to book a workshop to be held anytime in May.


Sweet wishes!

No comments: