Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another blah blog post

I'm sorry that this post is yet another pictureless one. We're still super exhausted from AFFIRM, and with VBS starting today, we've had a few other things on our minds. Plus, my step-sister left around lunch time, and we had to turn around and get ready for an overnight stop from my brother, his wife, and Granny on their way back from Granny's family reunion in Williamsport, PA. And Tina left feeling sick, and by this evening, Michael was headed that way too. He has a super busy week ahead, even without directing and leading music for VBS, so I hope it's nothing that a few OTC drugs and some MUCH needed rest can't handle.

I think I've finally got a grip around my craft projects for the week, though the plans changed about 5 times this afternoon alone, and hopefully by tomorrow there will be power in the building I'm doing my crafts in. Long story, and I don't feel like going there right now.

I will take a quick second to say that this Wednesday, June 25, is Stampin' Up!'s first "eScape" day. I'll be sure to give you more information in the next day or so, but in honor of the promotion, I will not be blogging on that day. So for those of you who have threatened to let me have it when I skip a day of blogging, I'm letting you know now that Wednesday doesn't count.

Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hope your hubby's feeling much better soon! I hear ya on the VBS crazies.....
Take care, hugs!!