Sunday, June 8, 2008

Help me Make June Survivor Month!

Hi Blog Readers,

If The Breast Cancer Site receives 8 million clicks on the pink button in June, their premier sponsor--bare necessities®--will donate $10,000 for more free mammograms.

Please help fight breast cancer today! Visit the site daily (you can click on the link in the left-hand sidebar) to make your click and see the updated tally showing their progress toward the goal.

Although I am fortunate enough that I have not personally been affected by breast cancer, I know several remarkable women who are survivors, and even a few who are still battling this terrible disease. Join me in taking a moment each day to click and help fund free mammograms!!!

Sweet wishes! ~Kelly

P.S. Spread the word! They need all mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends to click daily! When you go to click for the day, you can send a personalized ecard just like this to everyone you know!

No comments: