Sunday, June 22, 2008

A post for Saturday

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date! No time to say, "Hello," "Goodbye!" I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. ~The White Rabbit

AND, I have nothing to blog. We've been hanging out with the kids and grocery shopping and thinking about catching up with the laundry, and Michael had a funeral today, and we went out to dinner; and VBS starts tomorrow, so I'm still trying to get all my ducks in a row for the crafts. Of course I realized tonight...after we got back from Walmart...that I need about a million other things for the projects I've got planned. YIKES! Tomorrow we'll be using the VersaMark© resist technique to make thank you cards because the theme for the day is: Jesus gives us the power to be thankful! I'll post my sample sometime tomorrow.

Sweet wishes!

No comments: