Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thinkin' Pink in September

Hi again! No entries for over a week, and then two in one day. What can I say? It's the 25th of the month, and I just wasn't going to miss my new monthly blog feature on the second month of it's existence! So if you haven't already, it's time to do your monthly SBE (self breast exam). If you've already done it, GREAT! If not, get checking! Either way, be the first to post a comment to THIS blog entry to let me know your breasts have been self-examined, and you'll win this card, blank inside, with a coordinating envelope that you can send to someone you care about.

Remember that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. But even before then, let's see if we can help thebreastcancersite reach their September goal of 10 million clicks. Just follow this link: Click to Give, and then click on the pink "Click here to give-it's FREE!" box. Hurry, there are only 5 days left!!!!!

I used yesterday's sketch challenge from Splitcoaststampers for the layout of the card. Click here to see the details of the challenge and the actual sketch. I didn't look at the samples until after I made my card, so mine is super simple. The colors are Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, and Pretty in Pink. Anyway, if you like it, go check your chest and post a comment. Good luck everyone!


Sweet wishes!

No comments: