Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How to post a comment

Hey everybody! I just made a video tutorial on how to post a comment on a blog. I did it under the assumption that you do not have a Google blogger account, and therefore, you would be posting anonymously. (Because if you do have a Google blogger account, you should know how to post a comment!) Anyway, I hope that some of you find it helpful. Be sure to read the paragraph below the video too, for some additional information.




A few things I forgot to mention in the video: First, make sure to sign your name at the bottom of your comment especially if you are posting anonymously so that the person whose blog it is will know who left the comment. And second, my comments are in a pop-up box, just like Beth's, but on some blogs when you go to leave a comment, you will be taken to another screen, and with other types of blogs the comments might appear below the specific entry. Also with non-Google blogs the format may be different, but since I'm a Google user, and I made this video so that my friends and family can leave comments on my blog, I only showed this way. :D Finally, I *think* it is possible to leave a "non-anonymous" comment if you have any kind of Google account-like a google email address or if you have used google checkout before, so try entering your username and password in those blanks I pointed out and see if it works...it might not, but it's worth a try.

Sweet wishes!

No comments: