Friday, February 6, 2009

My open house MNT

Back on Saturday, January 24, I had an open house for the Spring~Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog. I already admitted to the ladies who attended that it did not turn out quite the way I had envisioned. After they all left, I remembered about ten different things I had wanted to show them or meant to tell them about. However, one thing that went right was the make-n-take. I CASEd this gorgeous card by Karen Barber. I love absolutely everything Karen does. I was visiting her blog the other day, and she was complaining about what a bad blogger she is, but her creativity and artistry certainly make up for any infrequent blogging, plus she's got some darn cute grandkids. But what I also love is that she talks/types as "wordily" as I do! It's great!

Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Stunning! Great ribbon, love the paper & you are rocking that stamp set!!