Friday, May 15, 2009

A "couple" of birthdays

My brother and his wife celebrate their birthdays just a few days apart, so I've made a habit of creating similar cards for them. Typically, I use the same stamp set with different images and different colors. If these cards look familiar, that's because I previously posted this card that I made for my "mother-of-5-boys" friend. I actually created all three of these cards as samples for my Sticky products class.

So this first one is for my brother. I hope he doesn't kill me for sending him a glittery card, but I think it still has plenty of masculine tone to it.
And for my SIL, she gets the flower pot and the chunky glitter. Oh so girly.
Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Very clever to make them similar cards! They're both wonderful & I like how you used different glitter, too!