Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A FUNNY story

I apologize in advance if this is TMI for some of you, but it was way too funny not to share. DJ and I were "working" on the computer when Michael got home today. DJ ran to greet him. One of Michael's tasks before returning home was to pick up some feminine hygiene products of the Tampax variety. For whatever reason, Michael hands the box to DJ to bring to me. Now said hygiene products were wrapped in yellow wrappers, and there was a cellophane window where they could be seen. DJ comes running in with the box and tells me it's cheese. I assured him it was not, and fortunately when he asked what it was and I told him, "just something for Mommy," he was okay with that answer and didn't pursue any further. However, it took me a while to figure out why on earth he said it was cheese. I finally realized that the only information that has been deposited into his bank of knowledge even remotely close to tampons in yellow wrappers is string cheese. I laughed out loud. I hope you did too. ;)

Sweet wishes!

ps. Blogger is still not letting me post pictures. >:[

No comments: