Friday, July 25, 2008

And one last "Thursday" post

I thought it was time for another stamping related post, so I wanted to leave you with this last one for the evening. I made these color inventory charts to give my hostesses at my Hostess Appreciation Dinner last Friday evening. I got the idea from stampinCPA over on Splitcoast. Here are her very cute creations. I, once again, felt compelled to use the new Bella Rose DSP. I hope you all don't get sick of seeing it before you are even able to purchase it. ;)Here's a close-up of one. I really like how they turned out. I created the ric-rac using our new Scallop Edge Punch. I found a tutorial on another Splitcoaster's blog, but I can't remember whose right now, and I'm not at home to look it up in my favorites. So whoever gave me this idea, THANK YOU! The day I had stumbled across her tutorial, I had made some ric-rac using some retired SU! scissors, but I was glad to learn that I could make it using a new product as well.

Sweet wishes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable-I can definately see where these could be a little time consuming! The ric-rac is too stinkin' cute!!
YES, I did end up ordering the scallop edge punch, btw. No Bella Rose yet though, figured I'd wait to see what else will be available.

Rhonda said...

Too cute! Thanks for posting your pics. Looks like ya'll had a great time at Myrtle Beach!