Wednesday, July 16, 2008

For my hostesses

I didn't have a chance today to get the information about my retiring stamp set sale together to post on here, so keep an eye out for that in the days to come. The sale lasts until Monday, July 28, so be prepared to order any retiring stamp sets that have caught your eye before then (the sets will still be available through August 10, but the sale prices are only good through July 28).

In the meantime, I am having a Hostess Appreciation Dinner on Friday evening. These are the invitations I sent to my hostesses. I printed the information on vellum paper, layered that over the new Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, and used the new scallop border punch to punch the bottom border. Both of these new items will be available to purchase in our upcoming Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog, which premiers on Monday, August 11.
Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh, these are totally elegant & lovely! Hope everyone has a faboo time!!