Friday, July 25, 2008

More Fun Times

I am about to fall asleep at the computer, but I knew I needed an official Friday post, so here it is. Yesterday afternoon we left Myrtle Beach and headed over to Columbia, SC. We met some friends of ours for dinner. Here DJ is holding their 4-month-old son (with a little help from Michael).
And here are the girls. AJ is a month shy of being one year older than their daughter, and they certainly kept each other occupied. I wanted to include a link to Melissa's blog, so you could see more of their adorable family, but again, since I'm away from home, I don't have the address. So I will try to update with the link later.
Speaking of updates, make sure to check out the updated Discontinued Accessories List, and remember my Super Retiring Stamp Set Sale that runs through Wednesday, July 31.

Sweet wishes!

No comments: