Saturday, July 19, 2008

No green thumb needed

On Monday, August 4 (the day I get back home after Convention), from 6-8pm, I will be having my next pre-order class featuring the Accents & Elements: Build-A-Flower. All those in attendance will receive their own Build-A-Flower Accents & Elements tin, which we will alter, and two sets of 20 note cards with envelopes. We will be creating 40 cards, 4 each of the 10 designs pictured below. The cards are great for just about any card-sending occasion--thank you notes, birthday cards, thinking of you, get well wishes, or just because. The cost of the class is $30.00. Please RSVP by this Monday, July 21, because if my suspicions are correct, the Build-A-Flower A&E will be included on the retiring accessories list, which is to be posted that day. Then they will only be available while supplies last. So call, email, or post a comment to this post to reserve your spot. (To post a comment, just click on the blue "# comments" found just below the bottom of this post, and a window will pop-up.) Can't come to the class, but you still want to make the cards? Just let me know, and I'll get you all the supplies you'll need through my Stamps-in-the-mail program. Have the kit delivered right to your door for just $40.00, or pick it up from me at your convenience for $35.00. Since this item is an accessory, I cannot guarantee availability after Monday, July 21, but feel free to contact me anytime before August 10, to see if it is still available.

Sweet wishes!
ps. I got the idea for this class, and several of the layouts from hfetzner on Splitcoast. Here is a link to her original creation. Isn't it AWESOME?!?

No comments: