Monday, July 7, 2008

Look what I got!

Hey everybody. Still have family visiting, and another busy day, but Andy stopped by. Andy is my UPS man. :D Look what he brought me!

These are all items that will be available in the upcoming Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog premiering August 11. Seen here are the new In Colors: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, and Tangerine Tango; four new stamp sets: Deer Friends (the one with all the circles) and Happiness Always (the one with the purple rubber) will be Level 2 & Level 3 Hostess Sets respectively, Wow Flowers (the set of 4) and Sock Monkey (that would be the one with the monkey ;)); there are also new buttons from an all new "Button Bouquet," the new Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, and a new Scallop Edge Punch. I obviously mounted all my stamps...which was super easy because Stampin' Up! has officially announced that all NEW stamp sets will be die cut! So while you still have to put them together yourself, you no longer have to cut them out. Existing older sets which were not previously die cut will still have to be trimmed and mounted, but all NEW sets will be die cut! Anyway, I mounted all my new stamps, but I haven't gotten a chance to play with them yet. All of my remaining swaps for Convention will be using the new sets, so I'm really going to be getting these things inky soon! Well, enjoy the eye candy. TTFN!

Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Enjoy! Uh, you'd better get crackin' on those swaps-in 3 weeks you'll be there!