Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Time again for some stamping

I have been a stamping fool lately; up until all hours of the night; yes, I even packed an entire suitcase full of stamping supplies to come on vacation with us. However, it's all for my swaps and roommate gifts for convention , and I don't want the surprise to be spoiled for anyone. So, I can't post anything I've been creating recently. This was a simple thank you card I made a month or so ago. The focal point is from a current hostess set that will be retiring on August 10, the background is a previously retired hostess set. I added some Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware, which is on sale now~while supplies last, and some Apricot 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.


Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo-very cute! I thought I was out of luck getting the Pewter HPH, but since I already had it on my order it should be shipping!
:-)