Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oops, late again

Well, here is my Tuesday post. It was Tuesday 4 minutes ago, right? With the busy, long weekend, full of house guests, in the middle of summer break, I've lost track even further of what day it is. But I think "yesterday" was Tuesday, and "tomorrow" is Wednesday, and I'm caught somewhere in the twilight zone in between. Anyway, I SO should have been stamping today, but it just didn't happen. I'm involved with so many swaps for Convention that I just don't know where to start. I also have Hostess Appreciation Dinner invitations to make and mail, and my July newsletter to email with info about my upcoming events including a few this weekend. Fortunately, some of my customers keep up with my Demonstrator Business Website, where all that kind of information is located under the Events tab.

So here is some more stuff from Andy. This is the Create definition and the Décor Elements brochures. You can find out more about Décor Elements by clicking on the Products tab of my website.

I haven't put it up on my wall yet, and even when I do, I won't be able to share a picture with you all for a while, because one of the swaps I just joined for Convention is a photo swap of Décor Elements ideas, so I don't want the picture I'm going to swap up on my blog where someone might see it before the swap. I appreciate the element of surprise. But I promise I will share it as soon after Convention as possible (or as soon as I remember). I'm sure I won't have anything else exciting to share. ;)

Btw, if you are an SU! demo, and are going to convention, and are interested in participating in this swap, check out the thread over at SCS (you have to be a member on the demo side to view it): New & Open DECOR ELEMENTS Swap.

Sweet wishes!

No comments: