Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Greetings from Salt Lake City, UT

Hey everybody. I'm here in SLC getting ready for Stampin' Up!'s convention: Celebrate '08, which starts tomorrow. I can hardly wait. I've got 8 of my 9 swaps done (that's 20 cards, 46 card fronts, 16 bookmarks, 100 photographs, 22 sets of card candy, and 11 altered paperclips, plus 11 more card fronts to go).

Our flight out of Atlanta left at 7:05 this morning, and I was up at 4:00 to get ready for my ride to pick me up, so even though it's only 3 0'clock here in SLC, I'm going to bed...well, at least for a nap. Then my roommates are going to put me to work helping them finish their swaps. Anyway, I just wanted to check in.

Remember that my Super Retiring Stamp Set Sale ends tomorrow, and be sure to check out the updated discontinued accessories list. I'll try to post more later including a few samples featuring some of the retiring stamp sets.

Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sorry we keep missing each other, but I'm sending good thoughts to y'all!)
:-)
Hugs!