Wednesday, July 9, 2008

TOO TIRED TO BLOG!

I did get some stamping done today (yea, finally!), but I am simply too tired to post anything. AJ was up at 2:15am screaming at the top of her lungs that there was a snake in her bed. Michael had taken her to the doctor because her elbow was dislocated (again), and then they went across the street to the library, and there was a man at the library with a snake. AJ isn't scared of snakes, and she's willing to touch one before her brother, but that is the only thing we can think of that set her off. We calmed her down and 5 minutes later she was screaming again. I rocked with her for about 15 minutes, laid her back down, and another 5 minutes went by before she was screaming again. Michael went up that time and came back down with her and she slept in our bed the rest of the night. Oh, I was NOT a happy camper. Anyway, that's one reason I'm so exhausted, aside from the fact that I had just finally gone to bed 30 minutes earlier.

Sweet dreams! ;)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hope everyone slept MUCH better last night - hugs!!