Friday, July 25, 2008

More Myrtle Beach Fun...cont.

In previous posts, I've tried to line up the pictures and words in an aesthetically pleasing way, but it is a pain in the rear to try and get the words exactly where I want them around the pictures. So until I find a better way, I will be centering all the pics and typing above or below them. Anyway, after dinner, we let the kids each choose two fair rides. First the older four road on this car ride. It was originally the boys' idea, but the girls couldn't resist joining them on this fun one.

While the others were on the race track, AJ rode the train with Daddy. This was the only pic I got of her actually looking at me. Sorry Michael.

Next the boys chose the airplanes. They could control whether they went up or down, but they went up and stayed up until the ride came to an end. I got lots of great pictures of the bottom side of their aircraft with just the tops of their heads showing, so I insisted on capturing this shot before they disembarked.
Finally, the girls finished the night on the Merry-go-round. There were several animals to choose from, but they LOVE horses, so we found the ONE row that had three horses in it. This time it was Michael's turn to capture us in motion, but once again, it proved to be too difficult a feat, so when the ride was over, we posed for this picture.

Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo-I LIKE the 2 ride limit. Rides are a financial black hole when you take the kiddos!
These sure are great pix, though-I can't wait until y'all can tell us all about it...in PERSON!!
:-)
Hugs!