Friday, July 25, 2008

More Myrtle Beach Fun


Yesterday we spent some more time down at the beach. I forgot to change the batteries in my camera, so I didn't get too many pictures.







However, I changed the batteries during lunch, and came back down to take some pool pics. AJ was napping, but I got this picture of DJ. Most of the other ones I took were of Michael's brothers wrestling, but those just weren't blog-worthy. ;)






















For dinner that evening we went to The Crab House at Broadway at the Beach. Outside there was a large pond. The kids grabbed some bread and french fries and fed the ducks and these crazy fish.





The Carp were just swimming around on the top of the water waiting to be fed. It was the weirdest thing to watch, and a bit disturbing too.




Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've had a great time!
If you want to read something really disturbing:

http://digg.com/pets_animals/Crazy_new_spa_treatment_The_fish_nibble_pedicure

Hee hee!!