Saturday, June 7, 2008

Baby stuff

As I get ready to post this blog entry, I am enjoying a slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake with a free decaf coffee from the hotel lobby. It has been a fun weekend, but tomorrow is back to reality.

Back in February we went to visit some friends in Pennsylvania. That was another great weekend, but one of the highlights was being able to attend the baby shower for one of our newest friends, Lilly. Lilly's grandma wanted to wait until after she was born to give her and her mama a baby shower, so I got to meet Lilly, celebrate her birth, and even hold her for a while! Here are the gifts I stamped for her.




And here is an ADORABLE card that my friend Beth made for Lilly. I made her a card too, but Beth's is so much cuter! I may post mine later along with one we made together and one AJ made (yes, she was only 2, but it still turned out so sweet), but they aren't exclusively SU! supplies, so I may not post them here...we'll see.

Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

*waves from PA*

Thanks for the shoutout, my friend. But credit must be given to Lauren for her fabulous tutorial on this one. Yeah-and it's totally case'd.
;-)