Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Break free from the 'e'!

Stampin' Up! has designated June 25, 2008 as eScape day—a day to put away your cell phones and laptops and focus on reconnecting with your "wireless network." Technology is great and often makes our hectic lives a little easier! But sometimes it's nice to take a step back and communicate the "old-fashioned" way--with a handwritten note.

Tomorrow, those attending my eScape class, will be making five cards for just $5.00. But the best part is that the coordinating envelopes will include postage, so they will be able to mail the cards out as soon as they need to!

So this is one last reminder, too, that I will not be blogging tomorrow. I also don’t plan to check my email, so if you need to get in touch with me, please call. However, I may be logging on to my computer long enough to do my daily click on The Breast Cancer Site. I had an entire post devoted to their “Make June Survivor Month” campaign…click here to see it. They have currently reached 77.9% of their goal, and there are only SIX days left in June, so be sure to tell everyone you know to click every day!!!

Sweet wishes!

No comments: