Friday, June 20, 2008

Back home

Hi everyone,
We made it home safely from AFFIRM. The week was amazing! The youth that we worked with had awesome gifts and talents to share with the AFFIRM community and the city of Florence. I was on staff of the Missionaries unit and for two days our groups went out and did local mission work at two Boys & Girls clubs, a clothing closet and food pantry called Loaves & Fishes, the animal shelter, and the Ritz Theater. I am so proud of our kids and the work they accomplished!

GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME!!!!!

However, despite the wonderful week I experienced, I am glad to be home. I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight, and since I'm completely exhausted, I think I'll go do that now. Good night!

Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Welcome home!
:-)