Monday, May 18, 2009

Clearly Cool!

My "What do I do with THIS???" class for May featured our window sheets. Our first project was a card using the Clearly Thanks printed window sheets, and in addition to using it as a sample for my class, I also completed a color challenge over on Splitcoaststampers, so I uploaded it to my SCS gallery. You can see it by clicking here.

So our second project was this transparent box that we made using the thick window sheets and the Box #2 bigz xl die. We added some rub-ons and (retired) ribbon for the finishing touch.
Our final project was this match box which was cut using the Matchbox bigz xl die. We made the sleeve using the medium window sheets. We stamped the leaves from Great Friend using white Stazon, and added the die-cut medallion and ribbon to finish it off.
Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

These turned out great-love the rub on in the corner of the box!