Sunday, May 10, 2009

Proud Mother am I

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
I've been holding out on posting pictures from AJ's dance recital. I have no idea why, but when I got some really good shots of DJ's baseball game yesterday, I knew I had to combine them for a post honoring ME this Mother's Day. ;-) Enjoy!

AJ called this her "crazy hair," but she loved flopping her head around while she was wearing it.
Her tap dance was The Cuddlebug.
For ballet, her class danced with their Daddies and Papaws. At the end, the gentlemen gave their dance partner a gift. Michael got AJ a dozen red roses (I got one of them for my birthday the next day). They danced to Steven Curtis Chapman's Cinderella.
Each dancer got a medal at the end of the finale.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DJ is playing baseball with the Parks & Rec this spring.
His team is the Red Sox.
And he got the lucky #13 jersey. My baseball coach in high school always wore #13--no I didn't play, but I was the statistician my junior and senior years.
Yes, that was a good hit! (darn fence)

Sweet wishes!

No comments: