Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CRAZY (for more than just Cupcakes)

Okay, for the second day this week I've gone to post a blog entry and realized that I already had an entry containing the samples I was about to post. I try to keep myself organized by having a file titled "To be uploaded" and another called "Already uploaded." Well, the first time I forgot to move the files and the second time I moved the wrong files. Whew, I'm losing it!

Anyway, here are the samples from my May preorder class featuring the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. Since we had just done the window sheet class two days before, I was still having fun playing around with my Clearly Thanks printed window sheets, so I called my class and asked them to bring their scraps from the previous class to use. And again, I decided to complete an SCS challenge while creating my sample for the class. You can view our first project in my SCS gallery by clicking here.

Normally, I like to keep my class projects a secret until I demonstrate them at the class, but I actually previewed our second project. It is the first card seen in this post.

So for our third project I decided to do a masculine card. The Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP (which is part of the May special~Buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper or Textured Card Stock and get a 4th pack FREE!), has some great masculine patterns. I CASEd this card by missir.
And for our final project I CASEd Renae Wilson's of Renae Stamps gate fold card found in this post and this card by Michellena317. I adore how cute this card turned out!

Sweet wishes!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Very nice-they're both wonderful, but I really like your rainbow cupcakes!