Thursday, August 21, 2008

The baby's name & card ministry cards

Addison Elizabeth! That's my new niece's name. Isn't it pretty? Just like she is. :D

My step-mom hasn't made it down to see mother and baby yet, because she is keeping big brother, Owens, and has been for the past 6 weeks while Paige was on bed rest. The plan is for everyone to go down when Paige comes home from the hospital, so I'm sure I'll have more pictures to share after that. In the meantime, Addison is having a little difficulty breathing, and Paige is having some bleeding and blood pressure issues, so please keep them in your prayers!!!


Here is my first installment of cards for my new card ministry. I CASEd the idea for the card on the right from a card by Lisa Hirsch that was on Stampers Showcase, which is a feature on the demonstrator side of the Stampin' Up! website. Then I took that idea, and tweaked it a little for the card on the left. These will be for masculine birthdays, and I have some components from old swaps that never got completed that I will use for some feminine birthday cards. I also gave Michael all of my Build-A-Flower class samples to use for more generic card-sending occasions.

Sweet wishes!

No comments: