Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bummer blog entry

Well, right now I would love to share more pics of Beth's visit with y'all, and right now I would love to post the samples from my New Catalog Open House that was earlier today. I also would have loved to take some pictures while we were at the Greeneville Astros minor league baseball game this evening. But right now my camera is MIA. I took some pictures with it last night, and I thought I had it when we walked out the door to go to breakfast this morning, but when I went to get it to take pictures of the samples from my open house, it was nowhere to be found. I hope for everyone's sake that it reappears soon. This blog will get pretty boring, and I will get awfully discouraged if I don't have pictures to share with you.

So, if you were my camera, where would you be???

Sweet wishes!

No comments: