Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I have WAY too much to do

...to be blogging right now, but since Michael & DJ are playing PS2, I think that gives me the right to play around some too. Besides, I've spent the majority of my day planning my stamping events for the fall. I have a pretty good variety of options and plenty of dates to choose from, so go on over to the Events page of my website and take a look. And for those of you who live far away, or are too busy to make it to my classes, ask me about my Stamps-in-the-Mail program. My pre-order class for each month can be easily converted into a SITM kit and mailed right to your door so that you can play/create along with us. ;D

On to more swaps. The next swap I participated in was during the Splitcoaststampers dinner on Wednesday night. There were 400 demonstrator-SCSers in attendance! Not everyone chose to swap, and those that did were divided into groups, so I only had to make 46 of this card. It uses the new Wow Flowers set and the new In Colors Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, and Pink Pirouette.
On Thursday afternoon I participated in the easiest swap ever! It was a Décor Elements photo swap. All I had to do was order the Décor Elements of my choice, apply Décor Elements to wall (or any number of other things, as I found out from the swap, including refrigerators, cars, or mirrors, to name a few), take a picture, and have 100 prints made. I ended up with 12 of my own pictures left at the end of the swap, which was EXTREMELY well organized for 88 people!, and was able to swap them for card fronts or other things. I gave a few away too. ;)

Anyway, the picture below wasn't the one I swapped because when I went to order this one from Snapfish it was going to crop the top off! >:[ So I took another pic a little closer and used that one. But I'm putting this one on here because I like it better, and on my own blog, I will not crop my own lovely picture. ;) This is one corner of my craft room. The rest is a HUGE mess, but I love this corner!!! You'll recognize the large "CREATE" from the header of my blog (did you know that was my craft room?). I made the accessory storage board mostly myself, with a little help from Michael, using some leftover wood from some shelves he built me for my closet.
Well, I should go now. Real quick though, this is my official Tuesday entry and the previous two are Monday's.

Sweet wishes!

No comments: