Saturday, August 23, 2008

Red bird, red bird, what do you see?

So the first challenge for VSN was a kids challenge, but I decided to play along too. We were to create a card using one of the colors and animals from Eric Carle's Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See? I chose the red bird because I knew I wanted to get my Always set inky. I used the Riding Hood Red classic pad, and then the stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp over it with Versamark before embossing it with Iridescent Ice EP. I know I could have inked them together, but the Versamark pad is so sticky that I didn't want to get my new Riding Hood Red pad mucky just yet. DJ and AJ both made cards for this challenge too. AJ chose the purple cat. You can see her card here. DJ chose the goldfish, and his card is here.

Sweet wishes!

No comments: